“We are dealing with the most destructive emotion known to mankind….ANGER!”
Mitchell Frank CAMS-2, C.A.R.T.
Anger Etiquette is a n evidence based Anger Management Training Program That
Teaches People How to be “Pissed Off Properly!”.
For individuals, Couples, Families, Teens, Schools, Court Ordered, Probation & Parole Ordered, Human Services/CHIPS, Business, EAP.
Anger is a normal emotion; hence, the objective of an anger management program such as this one is not the elimination of anger. Rather, the objective is to encourage people to deal with anger in ways that are constructive and effective in achieving a desired outcome, and conversely, not in ways that are destructive or result in negative consequences for the person concerned.
Anger Etiquette is an evidence based educational and cognitive anger management program designed to educate individuals about the "etiquette's" of anger management and conflict resolution. Simply put, I teach people "how to be Pissed Off Properly!”.
Anger Etiquette is for people who:
- do not get along well with coworkers, supervisors, family or friends, or
- have got into fights, arguments, and conflicts or,
- involved in domestic abuse, or
- had contact with the law due to their anger, or
- get upset while driving, or
- having trouble in school with peers or siblings, or
- generally get angry all the time over things other people would ignore,
Need to learn "How to be Pissed Off Properly with Anger Etiquette."
Most people get angry only occasionally, express it moderately, and get over it quickly. But one in five suffers from "toxic" anger that's overly frequent, intense and/or long lasting. You have an anger management problem that needs attention if you…
- Get angry every day, or...
- Get very angry—you would rate it 8 on a scale of 10, or…
- Stay angry for a day or longer when something gets you going.
Stop hurting yourself and others with your anger, contact Mitchell today for more information on how to be "pissed off properly".
Call or text: 920-216-2323 or Email [email protected]
Anger Etiquette Mission Statement:
To teach effective anger management strategies "tools and techniques" that will help clients manage anger appropriately so they will no longer hurt themselves or others with their anger.
Offering Tele Therapy / Zoom Sessions